Pacem School remains committed to working with all interested families, regardless of means. A variety of payment plans are available. In addition, financial aid is available for the 2021-22 school year.
Financial Aid Policy
- Financial awards will be offered strictly on the basis of financial need, and this need will be determined by TADS school services
- Students will only be eligible for financial aid if they are enrolling in 3 or more credits.
- Financial aid awards are determined by current availability of funds.
- Pacem will offer financial aid in accordance with its nondiscrimination policy: Pacem School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin.
- Financial aid will be offered at the discretion of Pacem’s General Circle.
Financial Aid Process
Pacem uses TADS School Services to manage our financial aid and billing processes. To apply for financial aid, please click the button below to get started. The financial aid application has a $55 processing fee due to TADS. Very low income families who have previously qualified for Pacem financial aid may be eligible for a fee waiver. Please inquire.
Apply for Financial Aid here:
To apply for financial aid you should do the following:
- Complete the Pacem online admissions application form as soon as possible. Complete the enrollment process as soon as it is available. Please notify us when you are enrolling that you are also applying for financial aid. We can only offer financial aid to students who have completed enrollment.
- Complete the TADS online Financial Aid application before June 1.
- It is recommended that you complete a financial aid worksheet prior to completing the online application to assist you with organizing your information. This worksheet may not be submitted to TADS. All applications must be online.
- In addition to the online application, you will also need to submit tax return documents. The specific documents vary depending on your financial information. You will be notified at the end of the application as to what documents you need to submit.
- If we are unable to provide sufficient financial aid any deposits paid to Pacem will be fully refundable.
- If families decide to accept the financial aid offer, a completed tuition agreement and deposit will be due prior to September 1.
- Financial aid decisions will be made by June 30.
- More information about the financial aid process is available here.