We seek students who are curious, self-motivated, have strong interests and talents, and want to be part of an intellectually engaged learning community. We embrace and seek students with a diversity of backgrounds, learning styles, and interests.
Pacem School will offer admissions based on space available, the candidate’s application, and the recommendations of our faculty. We offer admissions to those students for whom we can provide an appropriate program. Pacem School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin.
All or our admissions, financial aid, registration, and billing operations are completed online through TADS school services. We complete the admissions process on a rolling basis, as space is available. If you are interested in applying, we encourage you to set up a visit as soon as possible. In order to ensure that our program is a good fit for all our students, we reserve the right to ask applicants to return for a second visit. Once we have received your complete application, we will evaluate the application and get back to you within 4 weeks. We have limited space and encourage applicants for our full-time program to apply before May 15, if possible.
A complete application consists of the following items:
- Student visit (Please plan on visiting at least one class that you are interested in taking: applicants for full time admission usually visit for an entire day.
- Complete online application
- Mission and Community Guidelines Agreement
- Release of Records form or homeschool end-of-year assessments (For full-time applicants only)
- Teacher/Adult reference form (for full-time applicants only)
Once the admissions decision is made, successful applicants will be sent a link to our online registration system. A completed registration and deposit are necessary to hold the student’s place in the school.